Not long now.
Here is the first day schedule. Especially for you girls who are coming from Interstate - there is plenty to do if you arrive early as the Conference Centre is located right near the Botanical Gardens and The Geelong Foreshore.
Can drop of bags whenever you arrive in Geelong
Check in to rooms from 2pm
Class 1 commences 7.15pm (flexible)
Free Scrapping 9.30pm onwards
Ok girls here is the list - there may be a few exta things added over the next day so please check back her day before you leave. We are trying to have a stash of some things in case you may forget something.
CUTTING MAT - this is not optionl
General Scrapping tools
Adhesive - e.g. Pritt or something for embellishments
Ribbon Adhesive if you want to use ribbon/lace
Tape Runner or tape
Scissors (for fine cutting)
STazon or Memento (a permanaent ink)
Black/White Journalling Pens
Distress Ink pads - Frayed Burplap, Old Paper, Walnut (will be a couple to share but if you have your own it would help)
Scrap Dots (if you have any of your own - again will be a tube to share)
Modge Podge (if you have any) - we will have some to share
Favourite decorative punch (we will have some to share)
An old Womans Day or similar
7 Gypsies or Tim Holtz tapes (washi tapes)
If you have a bag of your favourite scraps of the following
- cardstock or patterned paper that is your favourites
- rub on alphas (will have some to share)
- mini letter stickrs (will have some but you may have some coloured ones)
- other stickers you are in love with
- heat gun (if you have room in your suit case)
- a desire to get dirty….lol (hands only girls)
- photograph of yourself (well just from neck up) Head to be approx. 4cm wide, 5cm in length (THIS IS NOT OPTIONAL....lol no excuses )…
- any stencils or masks that you love.
- lace, paper doilies or buttons etc that holds any sentimental meaning and would like to include on a piece of artwork
- any old fave rubons etc
As with Sherry’s class we will supply a table worth of products to share but feel free to bring some of your favourites along if you have any – again this will show you how to use up some ‘older” things that you have lying around and turn them into something completely in vogue now
Al's ClassPhoto Required:
6" x 4" - cropped down to 5" x 4.5"
Bring along 6 – 8 black and white photos of yourselfe.g. types of photographs, where you have been, come from, things you have achieved, something you used to do and wish you did again, things you would love to do, dreams. Anything that tells a story about yourself.
This kit will be available for you to scrap but we won't be going through this is a class format.